
This Christmas song caught my attention this year. I've been thinking about it a lot, and looking for nativity scenes at churches. So far I've only spotted two stationary ones, one lighted one, and one tableau. (The tableau was quite cute. It was teenagers on a Saturday afternoon, with three live goats, and the goats were soooo cute and cold.) The blonde Marys are kind of a jolt. My favorite so far is the Mary at Cristo Rey.
Some years we've been in danger of not having a white Christmas. That is definitely not the case this year. We've had snow throughout the month, and the forecast will keep us in the white stuff.
I've liked the wno this year. (Don't hit me, otto!) It's made me think of the old-fashioned Christmases of years gone by.
And be sure to ask me how I like the white stuff come February. *smile*